– Moved to Los Angeles from Washington State in January 2018 along with my senior, one-eyed cat friend WillyBean.
– Graduated from Washington State University with a B.A. in Marketing, but haven’t really used my degree since graduation.
– Avid reader of self-help literature and pessimistic optimist.
– Wannabe writer/blogger/vlogger
– Enjoys journaling, obsessively watching youtube videos, and reading.
– Jaded single lesbian, junk food vegan, and lover of cats (I’m really just a walking stereotype)
– Passionate about lists and all things organization. Post-It notes, new notebooks, lists etc.
– Daydreamer, perfectionist, and compulsive people pleaser.
– Fandoms: Harry Potter and Orphan Black
– Enjoys planning meetups, cosplay, and watching, rewatching, and analyzing my favorites shows/movies.
I started Amy Uncharted to give myself a place to create and experiment with the side of myself that is extroverted and social, because most days I am neither of those things. Amy Uncharted is my inner bad ass. She convinces me that I can do whatever I dream and pushes me into uncharted territory, where growth begins. I hope you have fun joining me as I manifest an epic journey!